A portfolio of established vineyards

Puketapu Vineyards Limited Partnership

An opportunity to invest in a portfolio of long-established Hawke’s Bay vineyards formerly owned by Sacred Hill – one of New Zealand’s largest privately-owned wine companies. 

Grapes grown on these prime vineyards are used exclusively in the making of Sacred Hill’s flagship wines. The predominant grape varieties are Chardonnay (54% of area), Merlot (22%), Sauvignon Blanc (11%), Syrah (6%) and a range of other red varieties (7%).

The vineyards will be leased back to Sacred Hill on a long term basis. The beauty of this investment is that investors are forecast to start earning soon after settlement day – with lease rental income forecast to deliver annual cash returns of 7.5 – 8.0%, paid monthly from April 2020.

Location: Hawke’s Bay
Partner: Sacred Hill will be the lessee of the vineyards.
Forecast Returns: Forecast steady returns of 7.5% - 8.0% p.a. that are to be paid monthly over the next 10 years or more.
Distributions: Cash distributions forecast to commence in April 2020.
Minimum Investment: $100,000**
Call for Funds: 25% due on application and remaining 75% funds due on 19 February 2020.
Offer Close: Friday 31 January 2020.

To request the Information Memorandum for this investment opportunity, please complete the form below.

Get in touch

MyFarm Investments

Call 0800 MYFARM (0800 693 276)
Phone: +64 6 323 2954 | Fax +64 6 323 0599
Postal Address: PO Box 91, Feilding 4740
New Zealand

Talk with our Farm
Investment Team

Grant PaytonGrant Payton
029 445 5871
Karen RichardsonKaren Richardson
021 262 2779
Copyright © 2018 MyFarm Investments, New Zealand, New Zealand. All rights reserved | Website by NYX | Login