Ngaponga Limited Partnership
Ngaponga Limited Partnership operates an intensive sheep and beef breeding and finishing unit in a region renowned for its moderate climate. The property has 227 hectares of flat to rolling country and 335 hectares of medium to steeper hill country and features 72 hectares of native bush, two farm houses and new sheep yards.
Key features of Ngaponga Limited Partnership include:
- Location is key – productive land, good climate, economic scale and excellent improvements.
- Low operating costs - $1,458 Gross Farm Income /ha, $940 Expenditure /ha.
- Development is complete – fertiliser, infrastructure and modern pastures.
- Proven Management – 3rd year with farm manager, consistent production levels.
- High Performance Sheep – top 20% performance in the Waikato.
- Climate –regular rainfall, generally regarded as summer safe.
To view the Investment brief, please click here.
If you have any further questions or would like to request an application form, please contact Sarah Harris, MyFarm Sheep and Beef Operations Manager by email here.