Mega trends in the primary sector.
Insights and analysis from MyFarm Investments Head of Research, Con Williams into the impact of Covid-19 on the primary sector including;
- Massive changes in the interest rate borrowing curve - leveraged returns in the primary sector for the first time in 50 years
- Global market dynamics - the continuing demand for health and wellness; big shifts from food service to retail.
- The importance of choosing sectors for investment which have earnings certainty through market access, an undersupply situation and products which command a price premium
- Why Zespri's new record SunGold licence price is justifiable
- Retaining talent and cost control to enable NZ to retain its position as a high quality, premium food supplier.