Bartletts Creek Vineyard is a property in the Wairau Valley, Marlborough being developed into a 89 canopy hectare Sauvignon Blanc vineyard.
This is a partnership with leading winery, Sacred Hill who is managing the development and will lease the established vineyard for 24 years.
Bartletts Creek Vineyard Limited Partnership owns 82 ha freehold and 7 ha lease hold.
The key aspects of this offer are:
- Projected returns 8.1% from July 2019
- Two-year vineyard development projected to result in 46% development margin (capital gain) of $27,400/cha
- Forecast no tax to pay** for the first 10 years of the 24 year lease
- Solid and dependable business partner and lessee – Sacred Hill; long term players with a solid growth strategy to grow their Marlborough business
- Minimum investment: $100,000*
If you would like to discuss this investment opportunity in person please contact
P: 029 445 5871
**Budgeted development costs and preliminary accounting advice indicate it is likely that Partnership tax losses will be sufficient to offset Partnership taxable profits earned in the first 10 years of the lease to Sacred Hill.
*This investment is open to investors who fall within the exclusions applicable to offers made to "wholesale investors" as set out in schedule 1, clauses 3(2)(a)-(c) and 3(3)(a)-(b)(ii) inclusive of the Financial Markets Conducts Act 2013 (FMCA).